Photo reblogged from The shadows of the past can be felt by the present with 14 notes
Here’s a mend and make do no-brainer. Add a patchwork skirt of your favorite scraps to a too-short t shirt.
DIY Paper Cup Gift Packaging Tutorial from Gedane here. For more info on how-to and more ideas on how to take this idea further go to the link. One image download.
DIY yarn ornaments two ways from Thanks, I Made It
Game of Thrones Gifts No. 14: DIY Qartheen or Dornish Glass
Blue and gold for a Khaleesi, perhaps, like her Qartheen armored dress bodices and belts. Or red, orange and gold puff paint with the outline of the Martell Sun & Spear Sigil
- old glass jars (spaghetti jars, jam jars or any plain glass jar will work)
- gold dimensional puff paint
- glass paint (Delta or Pebeo Vitrea glass paint are great options)
- wire (optional, for hanging lanterns)
1. Remove labels and any glue residue from the glass jars and allow them to dry completely.
2. Apply the gold dimensional paint in various patterns. You can use the applicator tip to create small stud-like dots, draw various decorative patterns or push around the paint to create solid areas of gold. Let dry
3. Pour a small amount of glass paint inside the jar and use your paintbrush to drag the paint up the sides of the jar, coating all of the jar’s interior. Let dry.
4. Your lanterns are now ready to enjoy indoors or out! Simply fill them with candles or add loops of fine-gauge wire to the tops for easy hanging.
“let’s dance!” Just the Cutest Little Dance
Page 1 of 39